Mink lashes are known for their high quality & durability so all our mink falsies can be worn up to 25 times! To get the most out of your false eyelashes we suggest following these easy steps below to ensure your pro-lashes are well looked after so you can wear them over and over again!
- Use a damp Q-tip with a small amount of oil free make up remover on it (or plain water) and dab it along your eyelid along the lash line. This should help to loosen the false eyelash so you can take it off easily.
- Once the eyelash is removed off your eye line, you then need to take off any glue which remains on your lashes. You can do this using a pair of tweezers very gently and you'll find that the glue comes off quite easily.
- NEVER soak the lashes in any other liquids as this can ruin the style of the lashes. Mink lashes are very delicate so you need to ensure you carry out this process very carefully and gently.
- Store the clean lashes back into its box and use the insert to help the lashes retain their shape. This also prevents any dust or bacteria from damaging the lashes.
- Your PRO-Lashes are now ready to use again!
We also advise not using mascara with any of our lashes as it will damage the quality of them. However, if you do want to use mascara, then apply it to your natural eyelashes first, and then apply the false eyelashes.
Hope this short guide helps you and hopefully you can now get more wears out of your falsies! xo
Bloom #105 Mink Eyelashes are back in stock!
We all experienced that devastating time a few weeks back when our popular Bloom #105 mink eyelashes were all sold ou...
Black Friday False Eyelash SALE at PRO-Lashes!
Black Friday is nearly round the corner and I know you're all itching to find out what we have in store for you this ...
New Multilayered Mink false eyelashes added!
We couldn't resist creating a few more new mink styles so we have now added another THREE mink false eyelashes to our...