Mink lashes are known for their high quality & durability so all our mink falsies can be worn up to 25 times! To get the most out of your false eyelashes we suggest following these easy steps below to ensure your pro-lashes are well looked after so you can wear them over and over again!
- Use a damp Q-tip with a small amount of oil free make up remover on it (or plain water) and dab it along your eyelid along the lash line. This should help to loosen the false eyelash so you can take it off easily.
- Once the eyelash is removed off your eye line, you then need to take off any glue which remains on your lashes. You can do this using a pair of tweezers very gently and you'll find that the glue comes off quite easily.
- NEVER soak the lashes in any other liquids as this can ruin the style of the lashes. Mink lashes are very delicate so you need to ensure you carry out this process very carefully and gently.
- Store the clean lashes back into its box and use the insert to help the lashes retain their shape. This also prevents any dust or bacteria from damaging the lashes.
- Your PRO-Lashes are now ready to use again!
We also advise not using mascara with any of our lashes as it will damage the quality of them. However, if you do want to use mascara, then apply it to your natural eyelashes first, and then apply the false eyelashes.
Hope this short guide helps you and hopefully you can now get more wears out of your falsies! xo
New Multilayered Mink false eyelashes added!
We couldn't resist creating a few more new mink styles so we have now added another THREE mink false eyelashes to our...
New styles, new lashes! More Multilayered Mink lashes on the way!
Yes, thats right! We have some new false eyelashes on their way! These four beauties will be added to our Multilayere...
What are the best Halloween false lashes?
There's just one week left till Halloween and by now you've probably decided on your outfit and the kind of look you'...